DHPC Club Committee 2019-20
These are the nominations for the 2019-20 DHPC Committee Roles. If you would like to be nominated to join the Committee, send us an email stating which Role you are applying for, and we will add you to the voting list.
The Club will be holding the Annual General Meeting at the Houghton Regis Leisure Centre on Saturday, 23 February 2018 at approx 10am. This coincides with the Reserve Repack Event. Some Committee members may stand again.
The current Committee positions are:
- Chairman: (Miles Radcliffe) Nominees:
- Safety Officer: (Christopher Tracey) Nominees:
- Secretary: (Jeremy Hine) Nominees:
- Treasurer: (Lisa Wood) Nominees:
- Senior Coach: (Richard Greaves) Nominees:
- Membership Secretary: (Richard Greaves) Nominees:
- Technical Officer: (James Dell) Nominees:
- Dunstable Site Liaison: (Jeremy Hine) Nominees:
- Sharpenhoe Site Liaison: (Vacant) Nominees:
- Chinnor Site Liaison: (Ian Conway) Nominees:
You can email the entire Club Committee by clicking on this email: email@example.com
BHPA Guidelines: The first four main posts (above) MUST be filled each year and voted in by Club members for the DHPC to remain as a Registered Club with the BHPA. They are; Chairman, Safety Officer, Secretary and Treasurer. If we do not have these four main roles in place, the Club has to be dissolved, and all flying ceases at our sites!
As a Committee, we meet roughly every 2 months in the evening at a local venue and we are quite flexible with dates. If you would like to know more, please email the Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
DHPC Annual Report 2018
This is the Annual Report for the season 2018-19, which details how your Committee has been doing in running our Club and organising various events for club members. Also included are the DHPC Financial Statements showing income and expenditure for the year.
To download a copy of this Annual report: < Click Here >
To vote by email
Click on the Name of the Nominee (in orange, above) that you wish to vote for. Only click on one name per Committee post. Please add your "Full Name" to the email. Remember, you can vote for all posts, but only once! There is no need to email vote for Committee Roles that do not have any Nominee Names shown (in Orange).
The deadline for voting, when all votes must be submitted by is: Thursday, 21 February 2019.
What we need you to do:
- Attend the AGM. The new Committee is elected each year at the Club AGM, this is being held on Saturday, 23rd February 2019 during the Repack event at Houghton Regis Leisure Centre at 10am. Please come along and support your Club. If you don't like how the Committee is running the Club then either attend the AGM or email your vote to change it.
- Nominees. If you wish to stand for one of the Committee posts as indicated above, at the next AGM, send an email to: email@example.com
- Email Voting. If you cannot attend the AGM, please email your votes for any Committee posts by clicking on the Nominees Name (in orange) in the listing above. Please add your Full Name to the email. Remember, you can vote for all posts, but only once!
(Note: Email voting starts on 17 February and closes on the 21 February 2019)
- Nominations for Committee roles must be submitted by: 16 February 2019
- Any other proposals for the AGM must be submitted, by email, to the Committee no later than the: 30 January 2019.
- An agenda for the AGM will be sent out on the: 31 January 2019.
Nominations for the Committee posts are listed above. Only Full Members can vote, either in person at the AGM or by email voting. Limited Members are not allowed to vote.
We appreciate your support.
Miles Radcliffe (Chairman DHPC)