DHPC Club Committee 2018-19
These are the New Committee Members for the 2018-19 membership year.
Following the Club's Annual General Meeting the new Committee Roles are as follows:
- Chairman: Miles Radcliffe
- Safety Officer: Christopher Tracey
- Secretary: Jeremy Hine
- Treasurer: Lisa Wood
- Senior Coach: Richard Greaves
- Membership Secretary: Richard Greaves
- Technical Officer: James Dell
- Dunstable Site Liaison: Jeremy Hine
- Sharpenhoe Site Liaison: Vacant
- Chinnor Site Liaison: Ian Conway
You can email the entire Club Committee by clicking on this email: email@example.com
BHPA Guidelines: The first four main posts (above) MUST be filled each year and voted in by Club members for the DHPC to remain as a Registered Club with the BHPA. They are; Chairman, Safety Officer, Secretary and Treasurer. If we do not have these four main roles in place, the Club has to be dissolved, and all flying ceases at our sites!
As a Committee, we meet roughly every 2 months in the evening at a local venue and we are quite flexible with dates. If you would like to know more, please email the Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we need you to do:
- Attend the AGM. The new Committee is elected each year at the club AGM usually held in late February, early March. Please come along and support your Club. If you don't like how the Committee is running the Club then either attend the AGM or email your vote to change it.
- Nominees. If you wish to stand for one of the Committee posts as indicated above, at the next AGM, send an email to: email@example.com
- Email Voting. If you cannot attend the AGM, please email your votes for any Committee posts by clicking on the Nominees Name (in orange) in the listing above. Please add your Full Name to the email. Remember, you can vote for all posts, but only once!
(Note: This email vote system will become active nearer the actual AGM date next year)
Other AGM Information
Nominations for the Committee posts are listed above.
Only Full Members can vote, either in person at the AGM or by email voting. Limited Members are not allowed to vote.
Any other proposals for the AGM must be submitted, by email, to the Committee no later than the: TBA.
An agenda for the AGM will be sent out on the: TBA.
We appreciate your support.
Miles Radcliffe (Chairman DHPC)